24 March 2010

Travel Apps

I am a big Apple fan and have proudly been part of a Mac family for five years now.

However, bewildered by the plethora of applications (apps) for my iPhone, I'd only downloaded a couple. But then I came across the site AppShopper and I haven't looked back! As a result, I have now been very happily downloaded a whole load of travel-related apps all designed to make my trips easier or just more pleasurable!

Too much still? Another site to try is the App of the Day one. Simply type in your email address and have them email you their choice on a daily basis.

Bon Voyage!

Travel Tip: My favourite app at the moment is the CX one. Okay, so it's not everyone's airline of choice, but the city guides are great and they even feature suggestions from Luxe!

No comments: