11 January 2010

Inspired again...

For those of you who frequented my musings before and are slightly confused by the change in content, I would like to explain what happened. I deleted it all. It was sooo liberating!

Originally inspired by style icon Rita Konig's blog, Girl About Town (now extinct), I intended to record some of my favourite places around Asia (and elsewhere) as I travelled.

However as life and the 2008/9 financial crisis intervened, my postings became haphazard in terms of content and timing, and eventually slowed to a standstill. My blog lacked purpose and my resolve to publish regularly eventually vanished.

But I missed the opportunity to write and, as a result, my blog is being reincarnated. While some of my favourite content will be re-published under the new guise, I'm hoping that a new focus on travel (only) and an imparting of some of the words of advice that I've heeded over the years will give my blog a new lease of life and a structure that will appeal.

Bon Voyage!

Travel Tip: Fold jackets for travel by turning one of the shoulders inside out and tucking it into other shoulder. Straighten the sleeves and lapels and fold in half. Place on top of everything else in your case and hang it up as soon as you arrive at your destination.

No comments: